Best place to Order online?

I ordered from McMurray and have never had a bad delivery. My chicks have all been healthy and great egg layers. My son entered some in the county fair and won best of breed. Great egg layers also. Non dead on arrival and they always throw in a few extra just in case. Of course they are always roosters but they do the job keeping everyone warm.

This is my first go around with chickens, but last night I placed an order with Meyer Hatchery. I chose them because they'll do small orders and they're only one state away (Ohio) so the truck ride should be pretty short for the chicks. April can't get here soon enough!

I'm also just 1 state away from Meyer. I ordered 15 pullets of various breeds and 1 meal maker chick. Mine are coming the week of April 10 and I'm so excited! I've never ordered chicks through the mail before so this should be interesting. Last year (my first year with chickens) I got Tractor Supply chicks. They are WLH and luckily all turned out to be pullets.

never trust the tsc people most don't have a clue!
i've heard good things about ordering from my pet chicken. we have a great local guy near by that will order just about anything you want, and then we get to pick the chicks.

Back
Top Bottom