Best Rooster Names?

I had a cross between a Jersey Giant and a RIR and he was huge. His name was D'Artagnan, from the Three Musketeers. I no longer have the roo but I intend to reuse the name because it's awesome.

I also have my Silkie roo and his name is Puff Daddy. Or P Diddy if you prefer
smile.png

Fugly (d'Uccle) - when he was a baby I thought he was fn ugly with his feet fluff lol

188322_145874895492532_100002100667846_302450_5538416_n.jpg

Thor (Jersey Giant) - Because when I first got him, the new movie Thor was coming out an he just reminded me of the character who plays Thor in the movie, BIG (very big) and strong

306745_170119123068109_100002100667846_383312_1763370126_n.jpg

Last edited:
Godzilla is a Shamo breed of chicken. Very large, upright, well-muscled, and originally used for fighting but an extremely friendly and non-flighty breed.

Mine were suppposed to be hens. We named them Rosie and Big Mama Maizie. They turned out to be roosters. We named them Ronnie and Big Papa. (We aren't aloud to have roosters here, so we got rid of them.)

I've got a very handsome Buff/Rhode Island we call Kellogg.

He reminds me the rooster on the corn flakes box, especially standing on his favorite stump in the sunshine.

I have EB (eager beaver) because he used to jump out of the brooder box when he was a baby.
99411_100_2888.jpg

DT (double tuft) because at the time I had nearly 200 chicknes and i was running outta names.
tongue.png

99411_100_2902.jpg

99411_100_2904.jpg

Mr. Attacker man because he atacked me and chased me to the door. We had him for dinner. For real. He was way too tough for chickena and dumplings.
sad.png

First, he was Snow, then he was the mean one, now he is the old man. Full a dynamite I tell you! Full of it!

Mr.brown/Jeckel (like heckel and jeckel the two crows) because he has brown feathers where he is NOT supposed to have brown feathers. When he molts them, we'll go back to calling him Jeckel.

Dancer because he does his "dance" where he walks sideways ans trips over his wings when we come near.
99411_sd537037.jpg

99411_sd537039.jpg

Happy feet, because when you walk by him barefoot, he pounces on your feet!
lol.png

My favorite one, because when he was a chick he was my favorite one because his head was solid white and I just never got around to naming him, he began responding to "where's my favorite one?".
roll.png

Blackbeard because he is a black Ameraucana and I have a lot of black birds so i was running short on names.

Stewart! I didn't name him so . . . (but he just looks like a stewart)

MF (mellow fellow) because he was really calm as a chick. We decided that if he turned out to be a girl then he could be MightyFine. Sadly, he is not with us anymore.
sad.png

Carmel, because he was a carmely color. I bet he was embarrassed

Professor McWattles is the King of my bantam cochin crew. He is pure royal white and a real goofball, but will fight to the death if he has to!

Double Tuft -
lau.gif
- Oh boy have I been there before. Named one Araucana "silver" (she was a silver duckwing) because I couldn't think of better, named one "Marango's son" because he was, well, Marango's son and I couldn't think of better, then there's "double tufted blue" because he was a double tufted blue guy, and so on.
lol.png

Oh and an Ameraucana named Muffs. How original. Next I should name one "Beard."

Back
Top Bottom