Bigzio's 3rd annual WI Cheesehead Chickenstock has been scheduled!

Raim, is it possible to sign on last year's shirts, the black ones? Or are we ordering new ones this year? I never washed mine, so the sigs are still there.

The problem is that the silver doesn't stay put it washes out. are all your signatures still on your shirt? if so, you could use fabric paints and go over the signatures then they will stay put. lol
that goes for anyone who's signatures came off, just bring them back have everyone sign them, then when you get home go over them with fabric paints.
anybody else want a Tshirt? let me know what size and color (light colors) I have to order soon. maybe I'll just go to the craft store and see what they have for sizes and colors. ya ya I'm gonna do that tonight, I got a stupid dentist appt.
later all gotta carry 4x8's upstairs for flooring! YAY!

CC and Bigfam you just never quit do ya? LOL! I think I will sit FAR from you two during the bash!
DH says no to the butchering too...not that he doesnt enjoy chicken, he says it would be like "some kind of cult activity." Whatever!
SO Bigz--you are placing some guineas at camp to take down the ticks before we arrive right? I dont want to have to listen to DH complaining about them! I swear, if there is one tick and one hole in a 10 mile radius he will step in the hole, sprain his ankle and get a tick! Never fails!

Updating page one with the folks that have said something....We need to talk this up on the board so we get some more folks interested in attending! Put it in your signature line please!
THanks! Terri O

CC and Bigfam you just never quit do ya? LOL! I think I will sit FAR from you two during the bash!
big_smile.png
Then you're gonna miss all the fun!

mxm, I'm bringing my 1.5 yr old. DH wants to go to an auction on Sat, so he'll probably take the 5 yr old. Auctions are fun, but the Bash is #1!!

Oh and may be I'll bring a huge sheet cake for the Bash. My birthday is May 22, and May 20th is pretty close!

Also I might bring lots of PBJ sandwiches. A couple loaves worth. I gotta think about the kids you know!

Back
Top Bottom