**BIN** 12+ Beautiful Blue, Green, and Olive Eggs

Azriel

Songster
9 Years
Jun 19, 2010
Montana
I have lots of beautiful blue, green. dark red and olive eggs that would like to become chicks. I have pure Blue, Black and White Ameraucana as well EE , OE, and Marans hens in with Black Ameraucana, Blue Copper & Black Copper Marans, and an EE roos. The chicks from these eggs could be pure Ameraucana,or pure Marans, but more likely EE and OE. They should produce a beautiful egg basket. **Eggs included will be hens choice**

Shipping is $10.00
Please note that due to Postal handling and incubator problems I can not guarantee your hatch, but I always send extras, and pack them as well as possible to protect them in transit.
Please PM to buy, I will accept PayPal to [email protected]
I can only get on the computer at night after work, but I will get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks

I'm getting about 16-18 daily so can do 2 orders a week and you will most likley get 18 eggs
Photo of the eggs from this years layers on page 9

I have added a Lavender Ameraucana hen and roo to the mix this year

Last edited:
Hi,
I am interested in purchasing your eggs. Please let me know what to do.

Thank you,
Kari DeBrock

How long are you planning on keeping this add up? I am interested but will not be able to hatch until early next year.
wink.png

I will have this up untill our weather gets to cold to ship. The girls are laying well, and I can do 2 orders a week.

Hi.
All those beautiful eggs you sent are developing great on day 11 of incubation!! Thank you!! I will let you know how the hatch goes too. I am sure I will be back for more (-;

READY, SET AND GO....THE TOP DOZEN PLUS THE WELSUMMER EGG ARE FROM YOU!!

Yhaoo!! Let me know how it goes, I filled my bator up with them to, and at 7 days all 96 are developing. OMG 96 what was I thinking
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom