BIN 9+ Itty Bitty Hatching Eggs!! ~~Seramas~~

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Fluffy Feather Farm
12 Years
Jan 26, 2010
Texas, Panhandle
6 Serama hatching eggs, + what ever else I get before shipment. Auction ends
My Seramas came from Amyquilt, here on BYC. I love these little guys so much! They are so tiny, and so full of personality! Once, Little Man (Serama roo), beat up my HUGE Sussex rooster who is 10X his size. They are tiny, but make up for it in attitude! My Little Man goes around struttin his stuff to me and his ladies. He'll sit on my arm/shoulder and I'll crow and then he'll crow, he is a mess!! Got some really pretty chickadees from them this year. These will make the perfect indoor pet, for those of us that want our feathered friends inside, or for those of you who want adorable, tiny, chickens running around your yard or garden. Perfect chickens for children, tiny, easy to handle and so much fun!! Get them while you can!!

PayPal to: [email protected]

I ship Priority Mail, with a shipping Confirmation. I wrap each egg in bubble wrap, then I make a bubble wrap 'package' of the eggs, and nestle them down in a large box with lots of newspaper, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, or what ever else is on hand. If you have any questions please PM me. Payment is required as soon as auction ends so I can ship ASAP!!

Happy Bidding!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom