BIN- Last minute set of 20 eggs- Rare Breeds- Tolbunt Polish, Jubilee Orpington, Swedish Flower, Cre

Wimberleytexaschick

Songster
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Wimberley, Texas
First person to post SOLD gets them- must paypal [email protected] - will ship at 2:30 PM on Wednesday 2/27/13.

*I will take a second person for a second set if the hens lay enough. If you are the second person, please do not pay until I confirm enough eggs!!! If the second person wishes to pay an extra $15 for Express shipping, will send on Thursday for sure.

$125 each set includes USPS Priority shipping- a full box of 20-24 eggs!!!!

These eggs will be collected Tuesday and Wednesday no idea how many that will be of each, depends on the hens.

Rare Breeds- Tolbunt Polish, Jubilee Orpington, Swedish Flower, Cream Legbars, Isbars, Laced Brahmas
Full box of 20 eggs- selected from the following pens-

Tolbunt Polish- smooth and frizzle (3 roos, 6 smooth hens, 2 frizzle hens AND one buff laced polish hen and one blue polish hen in the pen)
Swedish Flower (2 crested roos, 6 hens)
Jubilee Orpington (4 hens, 1 roo)
Cream Legbar (5 hens, 1 roo)
Isbars (5 hens, 1 roo)
Laced Brahmas- Gold Laced and Buff Laced, several different pens- all Dan Powell stock

All stock (except Brahmas) was purchased from Greenfire Farms. Fertility has been confirmed and I have too many chicks, husband said no more hatching! More photos on our website.

Each egg is rolled in bubble wrap, placed in a box with peanuts so they stay pointy side down. That box is packed in a larger box and taken to the post office. I take super care in packing and promise to send fresh, clean eggs.
NO international shipping, US only!

*Paypal due IMMEDIATELY after auction ends please- eChecks will delay shipping until funds clear- but you still get the same eggs- please use funds that clear immediately!

Please leave feedback based upon the eggs you receive. I am not responsible for postal handling/weather and how it can affect the eggs, and I have no control over your incubation. NO refunds. I sell under samwolff on eBay and have 100% positive feedback.

We are a TX registered, PT tested Negative flock under NPIP, paperwork will be included.

www.highviewfarm.weebly.com

Looking to see if you are selling any more eggs...very much interested in Tolbunts and Isbars, but love your mixed sets. any info is appreciated!

do you please have any jubilee eggs available. I only need a few, like 4-5. thank you

Back
Top Bottom