Bird Contest!

I'm so jealous of you theoldchick! Mr WeeGee is so beautiful! I want an amazon parrot.. But my "tropical" (not counting poultry birds) are just 2 male canaries, 1 parakeet, and 1 blue colored rosy Bourke parrot. I love them but I would also love another bird... But they are really messy
1f609.png
y'all know what I'm talking about there.

I'm so jealous of you theoldchick! Mr WeeGee is so beautiful! I want an amazon parrot.. But my "tropical" (not counting poultry birds) are just 2 male canaries, 1 parakeet, and 1 blue colored rosy Bourke parrot. I love them but I would also love another bird... But they are really messy
1f609.png
y'all know what I'm talking about there.
There's always a Parrot Rescue to feed your birdy addiction...... Amazons require a certain type of owner. Being deaf will help tremendously as Amazons are LOUD. Some species become aggressive during breeding season Although some individuals are simply aggressive/territorial and will require special handling all year long. Like owning chickens, you have to be mindful of your neighbors-as the noise one Amazon will create may result in the police knocking on your door.

There's always a Parrot Rescue to feed your birdy addiction......  Amazons require a certain type of owner.  Being deaf will help tremendously as Amazons are LOUD.  Some species become aggressive during breeding season  Although some individuals are simply aggressive/territorial and will require special handling all year long.  Like owning chickens, you have to be mindful of your neighbors-as the noise one Amazon will create may result in the police knocking on your door.

Yea, my Bourke is really mean, and pretty loud but she's kinda small, she can break the skin of your hand. I may get a conure in the future.

Back
Top Bottom