Bird Roleplay

BrownFamFlock

Chirping
Apr 30, 2016
playing with Silkies
Please Read First
A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

This is simple, this a disaster prone area and after one bad tornado where many things were destroyed the birds that survived have to band together to live in this area. You can have any bird EXCEPT MYTHICAL. You can have it so they are enemies but unless it is the evil person (which I will give permission to whoever has the best) otherwise they, at some point, join the group

Form

Name:
Species:
Breed:
Description:
Personality:
History:
Username:
Picture (optional):

You can have at most 5 birds unless I give you special permission or I change the limit

Last edited:
Name: Hazel
Species: Chicken
Breed: Americana
Description: orange and gray body with bright orange head and fluffy cheeks
Personality: kind but is a fierce fighter if need be
History: Owned by humans with mix-breed flock. She was one of few to survive.
Username: you already know
Picture:
th

Last edited:
Hazel poked her head of the wreckage of her coop. She scanned the area then cautiously stepped out. Where were her folk? Where was the rest of the flock? she wondered as she stepped clear of the wreckage. she saw a dark shape come over her. Hawk! She ran for the forest not looking back.

Name: Jumper
Species: Chicken
Breed: Wyandotte
Description: White with black rims for feathers
Personality: timid but mischievous
History: Owned by same humans as Hazel. Saved by Hazel after tornado
Username:
Picture:
th

After the hawk had left Hazel decided to search the wreckage in case someone was still alive. She quickly scurried to it and started scratching. A few minutes later she heard quiet peeps, Jumper!
She quickly scratched him out then looked up. The hawks was coming back! She allowed Jumper to climb on her back, hoping to find others later.

Copy and paste this into your post so your RP won't get locked.
will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
E)
I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Name: Quill
Species: very small crow
Breed: Wild/mixed
Description: He has shiny black feathers with grey wing tips and tail.
Personality: Fast, timid, untrustworthy.
History: He was wild but was injured and rescued by a human. When their home was destroyed he tried to escape the rubble while the storm was still raging and lost one of his legs when he was swept into the tornado with all the rubble. He is now stranded miles away from his home.
Username: Perfect Plumage
Picture (optional):

Last edited:
Name: Quill
Species: Pigeon
Breed: Wild/mixed
Description: He has shiny black feathers with grey wing tips and tail.
Personality: Fast, timid, untrustworthy.
History: He was wild but was injured and rescued by a human. When their home was destroyed he tried to escape the rubble while the storm was still raging and lost one of his legs when he was swept into the tornado with all the rubble. He is now stranded miles away from his home.
Username: Perfect Plumage
Picture (optional):
want to roleplay now? You there?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom