Bird Roleplay

Raven was looking for a place to rest,her wings hurt from flying so much.were am I?she Thot then she saw a owl flying above som chickens and a pigeon,is he going to hurt them she thot

Raven was looking for a place to rest,her wings hurt from flying so much.were am I?she Thot then she saw a owl flying above som chickens and a pigeon,is he going to hurt them she thot

She was too occupied to notice the hawk but then she spotted a cardinal carrying two eggs. It looked tired.

Name: Ron
Species: Cardinal
Breed: Cardinal
Description: looks like a regular cardinal but has a scar over one eye
Personality: likes helping others but can be vain at times
History: it's parents died in the disaster and he saved only his parents only two eggs
Username: you already know
Picture (optional): none

Ace decided he had enough of the flying around since he's been doing it most of the day and quite a bit yesterday; he slowed down and landed on the ground only a few feet away from all the other birds. At first the owl didn't say anything to anyone and just fluffed out his golden feathers but instead just stared. He was slightly big for his breed too. Who should I greet first? Ace thought curiously to himself while his large owl eyes gazed at each bird.

Ace decided he had enough of the flying around since he's been doing it most of the day and quite a bit yesterday; he slowed down and landed on the ground only a few feet away from all the other birds. At first the owl didn't say anything to anyone and just fluffed out his golden feathers but instead just stared. He was slightly big for his breed too. Who should I greet first? Ace thought curiously to himself while his large owl eyes gazed at each bird.

Hazel looked warily at Ace not knowing whether to be scared or not.

Raven,fluttered down,she said,"I won't hurt you,I promise"she said is a soothing tone

"Can we trust her,hazel?"said June

(Come to:**living in the clans**a warriors cats role play!!)

Raven,fluttered down,she said,"I won't hurt you,I promise"she said is a soothing tone

"Can we trust her,hazel?"said June

(Come to:**living in the clans**a warriors cats role play!!)
(ok I will)

"I don't know. We are surrounded by an owl and a hawk. So I'm not really sure," she responded.

Ron flew down near where all the gathering birds were to rest his wings and check on the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom