BIRDBOY88 WON!!!*CONTEST* WHO DESERVES THESE EGGS!?!

Any time I have had problems or questions, she has always been right there to help as well as having a good sense of humor. Also I know how much she loves to hatch anything she can get her hands on.

i vote for huny. i would die laughing to see the look on her face when quail show up on her doorstep. she has ducks, bunnys, and tons of chickens. no quail though ahaaaahaha. She always said she wishes quail would live on her property and just free range everywhere. maybe her dream can come true?

come on, dont mess with someones dreams.... unless your sending them to me, and i hatch them and leave them on her doorstep hahahahaahah
lau.gif

(we are partners in crime, she bribes me with eggs shes bought... not for her... for me.... silly girl.....
shes doing it so i paint murals on her kids walls.... and her wall. & because i can build a pen in 2 hours flat)

I can make a pen for quail! HAHA

Last edited by a moderator:
oh and i deserve these eggs because i will be the only one to speak up and tell you that you spelled deserve wrong....
hide.gif

eta: and the eggs look like easter malt balls that i wanna eat. hahaa but i wouldnt.... LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom