Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's Chicken Chat Thread! (ORIGINAL)

Raven:tweeter, there's a really cute white silkie roo I saw on the forum.
Cinder:*rolls eyes*
Harriet:*peaks head in and says in a tiny high pitched voice*love trance!
Indigo:just g to bed!
Tweeter:really? that's nice :) I personally are into delawares ans welsummers
love.gif

sunshine:
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif
sickbyc.gif

Colonel: So how was school for everybody?
Freesia: Ours was good, but just about every class was misprinted on our schedules!
Colonel: The problem was schoolwide. They had to give everyone a corrected schedule mid-day.
Freesia: I knew there was a problem first period when I walked into a room and all I see are these two-month old pullets!
Colonel: A bunch of my friends and I walked into a perching and balancing two class. (I'm level four). Since your Perching and balancing class isn't necessarily dependent on your age, none of us realized there was a problem until about halfway through!
Daylily: I ended up in the Chick academy wing because the room number on my schedule started with "B". I thought that they were just using the chick academy room while the chicks were out at recess. As it turns out, the room number should have started with "E", not "B". The poor chick academy teacher kept having to tell older hens that because they kept walking into her room during her class!
Freesia: Yeah, the age levels were all mixed up. I got my corrected schedule during 4th period. Before that, I had wound up in two pullet-level classes and an advanced hen class, and none of the right subects, either! Like why would I ever take pullet-level songbirdese? What would be the point of that?
Daylily: Umm...basic communication with songbirds?
Freesia: I was being rhetorical!
Daylily: That's not what rhetorical means, I don't think...
Colonel: Tell them about the one class, Daylily!
Daylily: Okay. So third period, nobody had realized what was going on yet. I mean, we all knew there was some mess-up or misprint with the scheduling, but most people thought it had to do with this new homeroom thing they're doing with pullet-level and that by third period, it would have resolved itself. But no. My friend Isa and I both had a third-period Advanced dustbathing course, so we headed off toward G165. And do you know what G165 was? A janitor's closet! There were like six Advanced dustbathers already in there, and two or three pullets that had been sent to G165 as well.
Colonel: So it turns out the whole mess was a computer-related error. A few years back, the door numbering system was re-worked because they added a new wing. They had a first draft of the new door numbering system that they entered into the scheduling software. Then they did a massive revision. Pretty much the only thing that stayed the same between the first draft and the final was the formatting of the room numbers, with the letters and numbers. So this year, before schedules were printed, somebody hit the wrong button and the first draft room numbers ended up on our schedules. Of course, some kids didn't even look at the room numbers if they knew where the teacher's room was already, so some people ended up in the right classes part of the time, which made things even more confusing. It wasn't until fourth period when somebody figured out what happened, switched the room numbering system, and re-printed the schedules.
Freesia: One hilarious day of school!
Daylily: Except for the poor pullets.

Freesia: I once fell off a chair and nearly got suspended!
Daylily: C'mon, Free! We know that's not the whole story!

Indigo:.......
Bea, granite, blackie, wisteriea, and brownie:we want to joiN!
Duckduck:me to.im a duck though.
Cinder:and indigo got a F minus on her chicken subtractons once.
Indigo:what?im sorry if I'm not that good at math!
Raven:freesia, I jumped on my desk and my mommy sister was teaching us and she told mommy and I got in trouble :oops:
Harriet:I'm always getting warnings and notes and letters.and I'm always going to the princeables office.
Acorn:that's cause your to nosie loud and can't sit still

Colonel: So how was school for everybody?
Freesia: Ours was good, but just about every class was misprinted on our schedules!
Colonel: The problem was schoolwide. They had to give everyone a corrected schedule mid-day.
Freesia: I knew there was a problem first period when I walked into a room and all I see are these two-month old pullets!
Colonel: A bunch of my friends and I walked into a perching and balancing two class. (I'm level four). Since your Perching and balancing class isn't necessarily dependent on your age, none of us realized there was a problem until about halfway through!
Daylily: I ended up in the Chick academy wing because the room number on my schedule started with "B". I thought that they were just using the chick academy room while the chicks were out at recess. As it turns out, the room number should have started with "E", not "B". The poor chick academy teacher kept having to tell older hens that because they kept walking into her room during her class!
Freesia: Yeah, the age levels were all mixed up. I got my corrected schedule during 4th period. Before that, I had wound up in two pullet-level classes and an advanced hen class, and none of the right subects, either! Like why would I ever take pullet-level songbirdese? What would be the point of that?
Daylily: Umm...basic communication with songbirds?
Freesia: I was being rhetorical!
Daylily: That's not what rhetorical means, I don't think...
Colonel: Tell them about the one class, Daylily!
Daylily: Okay. So third period, nobody had realized what was going on yet. I mean, we all knew there was some mess-up or misprint with the scheduling, but most people thought it had to do with this new homeroom thing they're doing with pullet-level and that by third period, it would have resolved itself. But no. My friend Isa and I both had a third-period Advanced dustbathing course, so we headed off toward G165. And do you know what G165 was? A janitor's closet! There were like six Advanced dustbathers already in there, and two or three pullets that had been sent to G165 as well.
Colonel: So it turns out the whole mess was a computer-related error. A few years back, the door numbering system was re-worked because they added a new wing. They had a first draft of the new door numbering system that they entered into the scheduling software. Then they did a massive revision. Pretty much the only thing that stayed the same between the first draft and the final was the formatting of the room numbers, with the letters and numbers. So this year, before schedules were printed, somebody hit the wrong button and the first draft room numbers ended up on our schedules. Of course, some kids didn't even look at the room numbers if they knew where the teacher's room was already, so some people ended up in the right classes part of the time, which made things even more confusing. It wasn't until fourth period when somebody figured out what happened, switched the room numbering system, and re-printed the schedules.
Freesia: One hilarious day of school!
Daylily: Except for the poor pullets.
Little Jerry:I know that was horrible!
Tweeter:there is too much confusion there.I'm glad me and Feathery are gonna graduate.
Sunshine:i'm not stop rubbin it in
tongue.gif

Feathery:are any of you peeps gonna graduate?

Back
Top Bottom