Bitey the Wench Hen

VENIVIIBE

Chirping
May 11, 2022
So I figured I would introduce the head hen of my flock of yard raptors

This is my girl Bitey. She's a Year and a half old white leghorn hen that sports quite an attitude. I jokingly call her my "Evil Villain Wench" because of her fowl behavior (pun intended).

She got her name from the very first day she came home as a wee fluffy chick, having came up to me unafraid and pecked the heck out of my hand.

Since from then and now: she has actively traumatized a dog, terrorized my sister, and has no qualms with wanting to fight a grown man and will not put up with anyone's nonsense. She has many a time put my fingers in bandages because they were just in pecking range for her.

She's also my little buddy.

Even if she's the embodiment of rage in chicken form, she loves perching on my arm and is the first hen of the bunch to run up to me and greet me when I come home. She's made dark days a little bit brighter with her antics and I don't regret having a chicken with as much personality as she does.
IMG20220827153714__01.jpg
IMG20220827153527__01.jpg
IMG20220827153553__01.jpg

Oh my gosh I love her! I love a sassy hen!! 😍
She has that look about her like yes Im in charge and I will tell you all about it!
She did (temporarily) get overthrown by my cochin rooster Scotty but she immediately came back to reclaim her crown. She's not afraid to let everyone know it lol

She is surprisingly gentle with my bantam chickens, even though Dill (my blue splash cochin hen) wanted to throw hands with her

She did (temporarily) get overthrown by my cochin rooster Scotty but she immediately came back to reclaim her crown. She's not afraid to let everyone know it lol

She is surprisingly gentle with my bantam chickens, even though Dill (my blue splash cochin hen) wanted to throw hands with her
Plum is a Cochin Bantam! Shes bottom of the pecking order because she loves being broody, but shes sneaky.

This is my girl Bitey. She's a Year and a half old white leghorn hen that sports quite an attitude. I jokingly call her my "Evil Villain Wench" because of her fowl behavior (pun intended).

She got her name from the very first day she came home as a wee fluffy chick, having came up to me unafraid and pecked the heck out of my hand.

Since from then and now: she has actively traumatized a dog, terrorized my sister, and has no qualms with wanting to fight a grown man and will not put up with anyone's nonsense. She has many a time put my fingers in bandages because they were just in pecking range for her.

Even if she's the embodiment of rage in chicken form, she loves perching on my arm and is the first hen of the bunch to run up to me and greet me when I come home. She's made dark days a little bit brighter with her antics and I don't regret having a chicken with as much personality as she does.
View attachment 3247510View attachment 3247511View attachment 3247512
Holy Comb!!!! Its like an entire universe on top of her head! She's beautiful and the rage resides in her comb. I think. Lol! Anyway, shes all that! I love her ❤️ Good luck 🐓❤️

View attachment 3247510View attachment 3247511View attachment 3247512
Late to this post but I have to say your girl was born and chose violence! Lol she's all kinds of gorgeous 😍. She reminds me of my girl Pickle, classy and a smart butt. Lol

Even if she's the embodiment of rage in chicken form, she loves perching on my arm and is the first hen of the bunch to run up to me and greet me when I come home. She's made dark days a little bit brighter with her antics and I don't regret having a chicken with as much personality as she does
Screenshot_20221129-135241.png
She reminds me of those ladies at the Kentucky Derby with those HUGE hats and attitudes! I bought this sign for my coop on Black Friday! Those sassy hens! Love her name.

Back
Top Bottom