BLACK COPPER MARANS HATCHING EGGS 12+

Pics
You sent the eggs, amazing packaging, even with the usps handling only 1 was beoken. My incubator fan malfunctioned and caused 108+ degree temps, so I lost them all. I will be buying again!

I received my BCM eggs this morning at the post office. Brought them home, noticed a corner "tear" in the priority box about 2-inches long (probably during shipping??). So, I opened each bubble-wrapped egg, one-by-one, and not a single egg was damaged, all was completely intact, and what large, dark brown, gorgeous eggs they were!!! Praying for 1 100% hatch rate, but even if I only get a few to hatch, I'm going to be delighted!!! Thank you sir for your hard work in perpetuating this line of chickens. What a blessing ;-)

BTW ~ The postal service got my eggs sent in 2 days!! Yippee, skippee ;-)

Have openings for next week. If interested in ordering some reply to this thread or PM me. Thanks!!

Last edited:
I have over half of my BCM hatch within the last couple of days and still hatching. Also very proud of my Lil' Fluffy Butts and Brian for his excellent eggs and the way he packages and shipping. Thank you so much Brian these chicks are beautiful.

Hi again! Sorry for my absence, we had a family "issue" come up and all my hatching aspirations went to the wayside. I am interested in eggs again, if you'd be so kind.
Yes absolutely. Whenever you're ready. I can ship some Tuesday or whenever.

Back
Top Bottom