BLACK COPPER MARANS HATCHING EGGS 12+

Do you think you could have two dozen by wednsday if so let me know and send me the payment information if you can't i will take a dozen this week and another dozen or two next week if you have them

Do you think you could have two dozen by wednsday if so let me know and send me the payment information if you can't i will take a dozen this week and another dozen or two next week if you have them
No I don't think I'll have 2 dozen available by Wednesday due to other orders I have for this week. I know I can get you a dozen this week and if you want 2 dozen next week I could do that. Pm'ing you payment details.

Hi John, I have had that problem a couples times too. I ended up buying a brighter egg candler off eBay. Seems to have done the trick. I was just using a little handheld flashlight type and it just wasn't getting it done with the darker eggs. Beyond doing that I'm not sure there is a way to tell if the egg is exactly the same on both ends. If you are placing them under a broody hen or in an incubator with no auto egg turner then I wouldn't worry about it. If you are using an egg turner then you might not want to use those eggs. Otherwise you will end up with a chick pipping on the wrong end. Not good!

Back
Top Bottom