BLACK COPPER MARANS HATCHING EGGS 12+

Pics
I would like to purchase a dozen black copper maran eggs but don't need them for two or three week. I am try to get a full incubator.I just put my Brahmas together today and need eight day to start collecting. So I am hoping we can work together. My Cell is 724-991-4032feel free to text or call.

Thanks Rob Hiles

I would like to purchase a dozen black copper maran eggs but don't need them for two or three week. I am try to get a full incubator.I just put my Brahmas together today and need eight day to start collecting. So I am hoping we can work together. My Cell is 724-991-4032feel free to text or call.

Thanks Rob Hiles
Sending you a PM

Hi I wanted to update you on my hatch- It's been a couple months and Im sorry its taken me so long to write, but I wanted to thank you for the amazing experience with your eggs! They arrived right away and the packaging was just AWESOME. Not one egg broken or even cracked- shipped all the way to WA state! I set all 14 and at candling on day 14 I could see only one was not fertile. At hatch day I had 9 beautiful, healthy babies. The others quit right before hatch. Still, this was a tremendous success for me with shipped eggs. The last time I hatched shipped marans (about 3 years ago), I only had one hatch, and it had leg deformaties. So again, thank you and I will definitely order again :)

Hi I wanted to update you on my hatch- It's been a couple months and Im sorry its taken me so long to write, but I wanted to thank you for the amazing experience with your eggs! They arrived right away and the packaging was just AWESOME. Not one egg broken or even cracked- shipped all the way to WA state! I set all 14 and at candling on day 14 I could see only one was not fertile. At hatch day I had 9 beautiful, healthy babies. The others quit right before hatch. Still, this was a tremendous success for me with shipped eggs. The last time I hatched shipped marans (about 3 years ago), I only had one hatch, and it had leg deformaties. So again, thank you and I will definitely order again :)
Hey that's great to hear! I'm glad you're pleased with the results. Thank you for the positive feedback and hatch results and yeah anytime you would like some more just give me a shout. I also have black copper Marans.

I have several ship dates available for June and July. I will try to update as those dates fill up. If you have a different date in mind you would like some just let me know. Please reply to this thread or PM me to set something up. Thanks! The following are still open at this time:

Week of May 26th
Monday - Holiday
Tuesday - SOLD
Wednesday - SOLD
Saturday - SOLD

Week of June 2nd
Monday - SOLD
Tuesday - SOLD
Wednesday - SOLD
Saturday - SOLD

Week of June 9th
Monday - SOLD
Tuesday - SOLD
Wednesday - SOLD
Saturday - SOLD

Week of June 16
Monday - SOLD
Tuesday - SOLD
Wednesday - SOLD
Saturday -SOLD

Week of June 23rd
Monday - SOLD
Tuesday- SOLD
Wednesday - SOLD

No Shipping week of June 30th - VACATION

Week of July 7th

Monday - SOLD
Tuesday - SOLD
Wednesday - OPEN
Saturday - OPEN

Week of July 14th
Monday - OPEN
Tuesday - OPEN
Wednesday - OPEN
Saturday - OPEN

Last edited:
Hi Brian!

Here's an update:
On our hatch, 14 out of 26 eggs hatched, with four infertile. (Thank you for the two extra eggs.) I think the PO was pretty rough as most were early quitters. Packing was GREAT. The extra air cushion you added did help the ride I believe as the box was damaged through the PO. The color of the eggs were EXACTLY as described... a large- XL, terracotta red, Marans chart level 6 and level 7. Beautiful depth of color and some lightly speckled.

The chicks have been very vigorous and healthy since day one. They joined in eating immediately with their older brothers and sisters- like little piglets at a trough, lol. They all have solid, chubby bodies, with nice, long, correctly angled backs. Only one chick had slight middle toe feathering- and that is terrific!

Thank you so much for all of your time, honestly answering my many questions and concerns. Anyone seriously going into BCM should have questions, and you took the time to check your facts, and supply extra photos. I can't tell you how I appreciated that.

Here's a photo of one of the chicks. If you would like more photos, just let me know.

Thanks again for everything!

Hi Brian! Here's an update: On our hatch, 14 out of 26 eggs hatched, with four infertile. (Thank you for the two extra eggs.) I think the PO was pretty rough as most were early quitters. Packing was GREAT. The extra air cushion you added did help the ride I believe as the box was damaged through the PO. The color of the eggs were EXACTLY as described... a large- XL, terracotta red, Marans chart level 6 and level 7. Beautiful depth of color and some lightly speckled. The chicks have been very vigorous and healthy since day one. They joined in eating immediately with their older brothers and sisters- like little piglets at a trough, lol. They all have solid, chubby bodies, with nice, long, correctly angled backs. Only one chick had slight middle toe feathering- and that is terrific! Thank you so much for all of your time, honestly answering my many questions and concerns. Anyone seriously going into BCM should have questions, and you took the time to check your facts, and supply extra photos. I can't tell you how I appreciated that. Here's a photo of one of the chicks. If you would like more photos, just let me know. [COLOR=B42000] [/COLOR] Thanks again for everything!
Thanks for the great feedback and also the hatch updates. Brian

Back
Top Bottom