BLACK COPPER MARANS HATCHING EGGS 12+

Pics

Update the second batch from you. Ordered 2 dozens, got 27 eggs. Thank you so much for extra eggs.
1f60a.png
3 not fertile, locked down 24 eggs, hatched 21 beautiful babies. I'm so happy.
1f604.png

Update for first batch, all babies are growing happy and healthy chicks. They're in growing pen. Some start to root. So happy.

Thank you so much.
1f60a.png
That's awesome! Thank you so much for sharing!

so I was shipped 7 lovely eggs.... was hoping for 2 or 3 to hatch out nice for me
Much to my suprise 6 of the 7 hatched! Only 1 didn't develop!

thanks so much! once I see what I have I may need a few more eggs =)

Last edited:
Hello! I was wondering if you're currently still selling these eggs? If so, and if you can combine shipping, I would love to order two dozen as soon as possible! We've got our incubator running for spring and I'm itching to hatch some chocolate egg laying chickies for the new pens we're building! I can send paypal payment as soon as I know a total and where to send it!

Hello! I was wondering if you're currently still selling these eggs? If so, and if you can combine shipping, I would love to order two dozen as soon as possible! We've got our incubator running for spring and I'm itching to hatch some chocolate egg laying chickies for the new pens we're building! I can send paypal payment as soon as I know a total and where to send it!
Yes still selling eggs. Sent you a PM

Just wanted to add that I ordered two dozen eggs from Brian. they shipped on a Sat and I got them Monday. Packed very well and all arrived in perfect shape..I let them stand for about 16 hours and now they are in the dickey so heres to a good hatch.
thumbsup.gif

So, just to get this straight, the price is $20 for 12 eggs, plus extras? Also, my zip code is 76550 TX, what would priority mail cost?
Yes $20 for a dozen and I include at least one extra, more if I have available the day I ship. Usually 14 or 15 unless I just only have enough to fill the order but that's rare. Shipping would be $13.95. Just let me know if you'd like to place an order. I can ship Wednesday or Saturday if you do.

Back
Top Bottom