BLACK COPPER MARANS HATCHING EGGS 12+

Pics
Just got our eggs yesterday and they all arrived in great shape. Best packaging ever! They're resting a bit before hitting the incubator. Fingers crossed the USPS didn't scramble them :)

Just had a hen go broody, no Rooster around. This would be perfect although I'm not looking to have a ton of chicks. Loved to add some Marans to the flock and this would be a perfect way to have hen care for them..

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Wanted to let you know how my hatch went. Order 12 eggs you sent 14. 2 were clear 12 went into lockdown on Memorial Day 10 hatch 2 died late in she'll. I think this was a ellecent hatch for shipped eggs and working with a new incubator .

View attachment 1025791 View attachment 1025792 Wanted to let you know how my hatch went. Order 12 eggs you sent 14. 2 were clear 12 went into lockdown on Memorial Day 10 hatch 2 died late in she'll. I think this was a ellecent hatch for shipped eggs and working with a new incubator .
Hey that is awesome! Sorry just now seeing this. My notifications havent been working too well. So glad you had a good hatch. They are cuties for sure. Love the mirror! I'm stealing that idea> Lol Thanks for sharing!!

Back
Top Bottom