@@ BLACK ORPINGTON @@

Quote:
I agree. Their birds are beautiful. Here's a thread about one of MissPrissy's blue Orp roos. Her birds have really glossy feathers.

Spend some time drooling in that thread.
smile.png

Quote:
Are you serious? I don't have a lot of experience with breed clubs yet, since I am only a member of the Ameraucana Breeders Club, and my membership of the Orpington Club is now in the mail. But so far I've only had great experiences with the people. Now you have me nervous.
barnie.gif

Quote:
I second that notion.....in the last two years, my friends that ordered thru Sandhill have been getting some yellow legged Orpingtons....not sure what has happened but it's discouraging!

I am also the member of the Orp club and its worth the time and money to join and get on the breeders list. Sorry no LF on my end, just bantams.

I thank your help Charlie. I'll follow up on those leads. I just sent my membership into the orpington club and the cochin internatial club friday. Both said they give you a breeders list with a membership. I emailed many people from both clubs and they seem like nice helpful people.
idunno.gif
I will have a herd of purple chickens running around soon.
wee.gif

Your welcome, still waiting to see those pic's??
We are not members and have received a free breeders list from Don C last year and the previous year..

Best of luck in your membership
Thanks
Charlie

Last edited:
I raise Black Orpingtons (from black lines and not BBS). I may have some extra eggs in the spring.

Hi Cara, put me on your list..Only need a few of them for project related blood, not going to be using for BBS orps flocks. will need them early summer to mid summer if possible.

Thanks
Charlie

PS--thanks wingnut1
big_smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom