Black over buff

Bc we don't have the Australorps rooster anymore. These Australorps were his hatch mates.

And the cockerel is a silver laced Wyandottes Orpington cross
I was already informed that you no longer have the rooster. I just missed that little spot in your post.

Really? I didn't think that crossing would look like that. Should show some incomplete lacing with maybe some Spangling in the pattern.

Red JungleFowl X Gold Laced Sebright for example. 20231209_111345.jpg
20231209_111334.jpg

I was already informed that you no longer have the rooster. I just missed that little spot in your post.

Really? I didn't think that crossing would look like that. Should show some incomplete lacing with maybe some Spangling in the pattern.

Red JungleFowl X Gold Laced Sebright for example. View attachment 3752624View attachment 3752627
I saw that post after I had commented : ) no worries. And I have a thread of these particular babies(haha) they look like Columbian Wyandottes or Brahmas lol there's a pale female of same cross too

Surprised they're just Columbian in pattern. Usually the Lace Pattern is dominant, & show over another coloration.(Lacing is made up of more then one gene)

Back
Top Bottom