Black swan hatching eggs?

Pics
Cygnets 4.jpg
I would only be interested in getting two of the hatching eggs as all the black swans in England are related and I'd like to get fresh DNA and also if you'd like some of my hatching eggs I'd be happy to send you some over if you're in a similar situation? Thank you, Gary.

Gracie hasn't laid any eggs yet. I've seen them breed but read she has to approve of the nest Gunther builds. He's trying but maybe not good enough for her taste, LOL!!! I'd love to work something out to get a couple of your fertile eggs and certainly would reciprocate. This is all hobby and learning experience for me. I love birds. Can't remember if I've posted pictures of the Mute and Black swan cygnets I hatched out in my incubator few years ago. Will now. Every time I look at these pictures I yearn for babies again.
Cygnets 1.jpg
Cygnets 3.jpg

I have several black swans starting to mate and build nests, no eggs yet but soon. I have sold and shipped swan eggs in the past for $50 each plus shipping, buyers have been happy with hatching in their incubators, (eggs require lots of moisture and misting and hatch huge downy gray babies)
Let me know if you are interested, Thanks, Monica
Send me an e-mail and I will send you pictures of our Swans.
[email protected]

View attachment 1260912 Australian Black Swan eggs are hard to come by so it you find any for $50 each better snatch them up. Most prefer to hatch and sell the cygnets for $200 to $250 each but most keep them until full size and sell for $500 up. No eggs here yet but hoping someday. I sure enjoy having Gracie and Gunther.
I detect the hatching bug, Darlene! What was that you said, "I'm not hatching this year". :lau:gig

Hello Gary, I doubt very much I'd take the eggs from Gracie and Gunther to sell. The males play a role in incubating and caring for the cygnets. Gunther went broody for 3 weeks wanting to sit on an empty nest day and night. He wants to perpetuate his species more then Gracie does, LOL!! He's aggressive with everyone but me however I had to watch him while he was in that state of mind. Wanted to kill me to. I finally had to intervene...took me 3 days to wake him from his broodiness. Maybe you'd like to join our facebook group. We're hoping to link those having swans in backyard settings together to share information on caring for them, water features, etc. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1735207183181309/

Back
Top Bottom