Blackhead or something else in poult?

Pi-Co

In the Brooder
Jul 14, 2015
Michigan
We have 8 chickens and 1 turkey in our flock and they all get along pretty ok. Four of the chickens are 6 weeks older and significantly bigger. The other four and the turkey are about 9 weeks old. I would imagine they have had a stressful couple of days. First we via miscommunication let them run out of water for a couple of hours (twice
1f615.png
) then I had to kick them out to clean their coop and I sprayed them down with poultry protector. Anyway I noticed today that the turkey's head seemed to be blacker or maybe purplish like a bruse today :/ The turkey had also had what appeared to be the hiccups for two or three days. They weren't there today. He/she is not wheezing their poop does seem to be a light brown color. I really don't know what going wrong or if anything is wrong. He are a couple pictures of its head
I know this sounds bad but I don't remember if that purple color was on its beak before today or not I just noticed it this mourning. Thank you guys this website has been invaluable over the last couple of weeks, but I was just lurking.

Back
Top Bottom