BLUE, BLACK, AND SPLASH AUSTRALORP EGGS, RATTLESNAKE RIDGE LINE, PM FOR AVAILIBILITY.

I was impressed with the size, too, @ClarendonChicks .

We received our eggs today and they arrived in good shape. I have posted pics of Kurt's packing job here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/1085274/rattlesnake-eggs

The eggs were clean, double boxed, and individually wrapped in bubbles. Fixing to candle to see how the air cells look. Thanks for the rattlesnake eggs, Kurt.
wink.png

Last edited:
OOhhhhhh ! You Ladies will NOT be disappointed when your chicks hatch. I purchased eggs from Kurt last year and I have BIG BEAUTIFUL Blue and Black Aussies.

That's good to hear and I don't doubt it. We are SO excited about this hatch. I love the blues!

PS: The air cells were so small I could only make out a few. FRESH EGGS!

Just did a quick candle (even though I'm a little early ) while I added water. Didn't touch the eggs. Looks like Mr. Kurt efforts are paying off. 75% and developing nicely, a few were a little hard to tell and I'm pretty sure 2 duds. Not upset at that at all, especially considering he sent 4 extras. I was ready to be happy for 50%. Now I'm stoked!

Back
Top Bottom