BLUE, BLACK, AND SPLASH AUSTRALORP EGGS, RATTLESNAKE RIDGE LINE, PM FOR AVAILIBILITY.

Oh my goodness, I wish I could afford an incubator! Is anyone hatching some out in California perchance? I love the Australorp breed, but I also love COLOR!
1f3a8.png
1f423.png
1f49c.png

I got some eggs from Kurt, but I was able to have a good hatch of 5 of them. There are 3 blues, and 2 splashes. I have to keep these 5 to go with the black ones that I already have. I am over here in Az. though.

Yes!!!! Doing the happy dance!!! My husband gave me the go ahead for these (it's a one military income family thing, not control hahaha... Didn't mean for it to sound weird)!!! And he helps keep my chicken math in check haha! I've been eyeing this add for so long!!! Sign me up for a doz please!!

Our rattlesnakes are coming along nicely! I'm so in love with them. You won't be dissappointed @TurnerEGGZ ! We have decided to downsize, and if I end up sticking with only one breed, I am going to stick with these rattlesnakes.

Our rattlesnakes are coming along nicely!  I'm so in love with them.  You won't be dissappointed!  We have decided to downsize, and if I end up sticking with only one breed, I am going to stick with these rattlesnakes.
[/quote]

They look so beautiful! Thank you for sharing your pictures and experience :) I can't wait.
1f423.png

Hi Kurt, just an update... Mine that I got from you are a little over 3 months old now, and the splash cockerel is already almost as big as the Black Australorp hens from Privets that I already had! I like this, because I wanted good big chickens that would give me big eggs. lol These are very pretty, and they add color to the flock without having to get a bunch of different breeds to achieve that! I am staying with Australorps only, and might even be getting rid of the ones from Privets soon.

Here is some pics of my birds that I got from Kurt. They are 6 1/2 months old and as you can see they are some awesome birds

This is my 3 males that I have I will add some pics of the hens later Thanks Kurt

Jan,
I will not start breeding again until Jan or Feb of 2017. I give them a break when they are molting and growing new feathers. Get a hold of me then. For chicks or eggs depending how far you are.
Kurt

Back
Top Bottom