Blue, black, splash Orpington chicks wanted!

maggienchamp

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 22, 2011
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some blue/black/splash Orpington chicks - all female! I hatched some of these guys a couple of months ago, four of them hatched, but three of them are boys! Unfortunately I can't keep any roosters due to where I live, so I'm looking to replace the three. Good, healthy, quality bloodlines are important :) I'm located in Somers, CT - either shipping or local pickup is fine!
I would be willing to pay up to $7 per chick

Thanks
smile.png

There's a poster here named Littleblue that usually has Orpington chicks, but they're sold as straight run. You should PM her.

There's a poster here named Littleblue that usually has Orpington chicks, but they're sold as straight run. You should PM her.
Thanks for the reply :) I actually need the chicks to be all female though, otherwise I would just hatch the chicks myself
smile.png

I can't find many breeders that sex their chicks. Unless of course they are autosexed. Sunnysideupmicrofarm.com has reasonably priced chicks. They are on here as well,but I think under a different name. Also most breeders expect a minimum of 15 chicks to be bought. I've always had good luck selling Cockerels on Craigslist. There is also a site called rarebreedauctions.com. That you can auction them off....if there isn't a local small animal auction around. Good luck!

You can't sex day old Orps.. at least I certainly can't... Mine are usually 3 to 4 weeks old before I can make an educated guess as to their sex. I sell day old straight run for 15 each.. price goes up after I have to take care of them for that long and sex them for you too.

Back
Top Bottom