BLUE EYED WHITES AND VIENNA MARKED LION HEAD KITS ~PEDIGREED~

woodsedge

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 20, 2011
la rue, ohio
Im having a litter of double maned BLUE EYED WHITES AND VIENNA MARKED LION HEAD KITS this week. They will be pedigreed, I kept 2 does from their parents last litter and they are VERY VERY fluffy with nice body type. I have 3-4 babies that I still need to sell, I WILL SHIP to the states surrounding OHIO (Kentucky, Indiana, etc.) IF you pay for the box and shipping. Pics of old litters from the parent are available, to see pics of the parents and the 2 does I kept go to www.woodsedgeanimalfarm.net or email me at [email protected] . These babies will mature at any where from 3-4lbs and be EXTREMELY FLUFFY with blue eyes. THEY WILL BE GREAT KIDS PETS, our buck and doe are very very affectionate (Our buck Riley licks us the whole time we hold him). And this is a trait they pass on to their offspring. Both parents are pedigreed, Riley has even been shown and has won BOV twice as a jr ( was only shown as a Jr). The prices will depend on color and over all qualitymost VMs are $25 Ea WITH PEDIGREE and most BEWs are $30 Ea PEDIGREE again they may be more depending on their quality ( mane and body type) But MOST pretty much go for the prices provided. Any questions respond here, pm me or email the address provided. They will be ready late Feb Early March.

MAY SHIP TO YOU IF YOU ARE IN A NEIGHBORING STATE ( TN, IL,ETC.) JUST ASK :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom