Blue laced red wyandotte growth!!

Chick three... Screaming roo wattles! But some beautiful dark brown lacing coming in

And chick four, that's not a great pic of her comb, too much sun glare, it's actually a dainty comb... But big wattles

Last edited:
Chick one is the only one I think has a chance of being a pullet. I'm getting a couple more next Friday! Going for round two!

Last edited:
I am excited to get to pick a roo from such a diverse group, what do you think? Who might be the best looking? I love all their personalities.. Chick three might be a little too rowdy and may be a black laced. I don't see any blue showing in him. Chick two is the sweetest and loves attention. Chick four I'm pretty positive is gonna be a roo but MAY have a chance at pulletness..??.. I really like chick four too but I'm not sure how the colors will be

I like the lacing on chive 2 the best, but it could be just because of the different positions. They all look nice

When did there wattles start showing. By the way mine are bantam but I do have some large ones also

Well, two is better than three!! 2 and a half weeks is when three got his wattles, the others were right after

Back
Top Bottom