Blue laced red Wyandotte ?

Ok after doing more research I believe I may have the German chicken. yeah I've never seen a red Wyandotte with green legs come to think of it. I may contact the person I bought them from just to let then know. But it's probably not worth me driving an hour each way to switch them out. Anyways my aunt will trade them out with me when they get a little older so no big deal. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm almost willing to bet money that you have Spitz!
tongue.png
One thing I've noticed is that once you have one or two, you'll forever recognize them immediately. I even was able to pick one out of the overstock bin at Meyer, without it being labeled.

I know what you really wanted was BLRWs, but Spitzhaubens are incredibly friendly, rare, and attractive birds that don't pop up often at all.
smile.png

~Alex

Just to give an update. I contacted the person I purchased them from and texted them my pics of the chicks. They confirmed that they are the spitz. They got stuck in the wrong brood box by accident. They are going to switch them out for me. Thanks y'all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just to give an update. I contacted the person I purchased them from and texted them my pics of the chicks. They confirmed that they are the spitz. They got stuck in the wrong brood box by accident. They are going to switch them out for me. Thanks y'all

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I knew it!
celebrate.gif
For those who've had them, there's no mistaking a Spitz chick. You're welcome.

~Alex

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom