Blue silkie for sale

Thank you!! I appreciate that! I wish you were closer. I am just not comfortable with shipping. Would you be interested in some eggs? They sure are sweet!

Well, when you get your coop set up just let me know and if she is still available and you are interested maybe we can make arrangements when we meet for the chicks? I am glad you like her! thanks.

Sure! I have tons of silkie eggs in the incubator just a cooking away for you so it shouldn't be too much longer. Look forward to seeing you!

Last edited:
Sure! I have tons of silkie eggs in the incubator just a cooking away for you so it shouldn't be too much longer. Look forward to seeing you!
I look forward to seeing you too! As all of these other peeps get bigger and fluffier I miss the tiny ones! I don't know that Phillip will let me get the hen though. :( I am still working on him! He is worried about it being so much more mature than the others. If I can't convince him I still look forward to seeing you when your peeps hatch!! :) and hopefully in Moulton as well!

They grow soooo fast, don't they? If it helps she is near the bottom of the pecking order in her pen. Either way, I look forward to seeing you soon too. It shouldn't be much longer before I have a bunch hatch.I'll let you know closer to their date.

Sure! I have tons of silkie eggs in the incubator just a cooking away for you so it shouldn't be too much longer. Look forward to seeing you!
Hi!
Do you have any silkie hens for sale? If not, might you have splash or paint chicks for sale? Thank you for any info
wink.png

Blessings,
Jacque

Back
Top Bottom