Blue Silkie Pullet

chrisbc33

Songster
9 Years
Mar 6, 2010
Gloucester, Va
Up for auction is a nice blue silkie which I am guessing is a pullet. I would guess her age at 3 months although I hatched alot this winter and so she could be a bit younger or older. I can ship providing the weather is suitable on both ends. Shipping will also include a used shipping box. Local pickup is also welcomed.

Paypal to [email protected] at the end of the auction.

I am NPIP certified and AI tested.

50420_bluepullet11.jpg

50420_bluepullettop.jpg

50420_bluepullet1.jpg

50420_bluepulletfeet.jpg

How can you grow her out at $15 can someone bring her closer to me for $25? Could she have any gold or silver going on. Who do I know that lives in VA.? Very nice puller she looks 3 - 4 mos. old to me. I would put her in my breeding pen for $40 in a heart beat.
Did she hatch out of your breeding pen?

Last edited:
Thanks, she is really nice but if I keep any more, the hubby will be forced to build another pen!
lol.png

The first photo really doesn't do her justice but she really didn't want to hold a pose for me.

I've been asked about shipping a few times, so I wanted to add that depending on your location, shipping may be cheaper. If I can figure out shipping price prior to payment/shipping I will do so. If not, any extra shipping costs will ABSOLUTELY be refunded to the buyer the same day it is shipped out.
big_smile.png

For folks in MD, PA, OH, NC (relatively close) shipping will be cheaper approx. $30-$40.

Back
Top Bottom