Blue Splash, Blue, And Blue Copper Maran Hatching Eggs!! 12+ Ready to go!!!

Echoinghills

Songster
9 Years
Feb 21, 2010
NE OHIO
I have full incubators right now...so i am offering eggs just gathered over the weekend of 12+ dozen, the buyer may end up with alot more then that soon tho. I would like to ship these eggs by Weds May 14th if possible. My birds consist of: Blue Copper Maran and Blue Splash roos, covering Blue Copper and Blue hens. So far we are getting a fair number of splash and blue chicks... also some blue coppers. We also have one hen in the flock that is solid black french hen (from overseas stock), that is really a nice girl...lays a super dark egg. There could be some black marans that pop up in the hatches also. I have seen some blue/red come from this group last season...but we culled out some birds, but still a possibility. If you like a variety of marans in blues and possible black... here it is!! We do get both English and French in the hatches. Egg color varies on these, as some of mine were out of lighter egg color with the splash hatching eggs i bought years ago from a Texas breeder... but not too light. Majority of my eggs are pretty dark with the younger pullets from last summer's hatch of mine. A nice variety of eggs tho...super hardy birds!! Personality is awesome on these...very nice gentle birds, and even the roos are super sweet. I am very pleased with my birds, been doing this project for 4 yrs... wayyyy back in the first couple years was some cuckoos and golden cuckoos... so still might be an occasional golden blue show up. I have had 2 so far this spring, they are very pretty...i am keeping those to see how they feather out and what they look like. Thanks for looking!!!

Update: We are up to 17 eggs now. I am asking $2 an egg... but i always send afew extra for free. If someone wanted to pay just alittle bit more for the extras, i can send all you want.
smile.png

Hi, shipping should be only $12.35 for Priority Flat rate. I just shipped this bunch of eggs out... but if you or anyone else is interested in eggs, i can gather more for later this week or Monday. Just let me know.

Thank you for your response! Talked it over with the hubby and we will take anything up to 12, if you have them. Less if you don't. Shipping costs sounds good. Is the paypal payment okay? Looking forward to receiving these eggs! I'll send you all my information as soon as you are ready. Thank you and God Bless your day!

Patricia Evers (tx)

Hi Again... i am up to 5 eggs today in the Marans, and also have 5 Muscovie Duck Eggs, and a Blue Slate Turkey egg. My bators are still full!!! LOL I can ship the maran eggs when i have a dozen plus again..or if anyone wants a variety of these eggs, i can send those too. None of these are mixed... will be all purebreed eggs.

Back
Top Bottom