Board Demographics

Quote:
th.gif

K....I'll join in. 41 yo full time wife/mother/daughter/volunteer, married 20 years to the love of my life, 3 kids - ds 22, ds 13, and dd 10 (going on 20).

And, let's not forget.....Rosie the black lab, Oscar the shih-tzu, Suzie the tortie cat, Griz and Chip the guinea pigs, as well as the assorted flock of 11 laying hens, 5 13 week old pullets and Sparky the silkie roo. Oldest ds just shakes his head at mama's zoo.

Me and my wife are both married. (or is it: My wife and I? Whom can be sure?)
Im 42 and shes not.
1 guinea pig named joey that no longer has broken teeth.
And of coarse, 2 Dominiques and 2 Australorps (as staterd below.)
Hazel, Nikki, Emerald and Mrs. Nezbit.
Added: Esther the Easter Egger and Winnie the Wyandotte

Last edited:
Well Ill join in!
42 married, Father of 2 Girls and 2 Boys.
Im a Flight Mechanic on Black Hawk Helicopters.
I have 3 Silkies, 2 OEGB Hens, 1 Dominiq Roo and 18 Partridge Rock hens and 25 Pheasant.
2 Dogs and 2 Cats
Plus an inqubator full of eggs.

Hi All,

40 (sometimes feel like 60) Female, married to my Truesoulmate...

4 boys, ages 15,13,12 & 11.
2 Cats, (Norton & Alice)
1 Cockatiel, (Tazz)
4 RIR, 1 Araucana, 1 Golden Red, 2 Silkie Bantams

Last edited:
I am a 38 yr old married mother of 3 kids, 18, 7 and 5. I am a full time legal assistant who wishes I could be a domestic goddess. I have 9 Nigerian Dwarf goats, 5 holland lop bunnies, 14 chickens and one dog named Piper (west highland white terrier). Nice to meet everyone.

Marie

I'm new in this coop. My name is Robert the Roo, I"m 61 and I'm now King of this roost. Sorry "rufus" but, it had to happen. All you young chicks better watch out Robert the Roo is in town and he knows how to do his job. Wheeew!! Will someone get me a drink of water? All this excitement has made me thirsty.
Robert the Roo--chicks wanted

Back
Top Bottom