Bob Blosl's Heritage Large Fowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The show (Newnan) was great. More LF birds there than any other show I've been to. Very little representation in Rocks, 8-10 total, only barred and whites. I think my youngest son is going to plan to show one of our Columbians there next year. No way we'll make it to Champion Row, but at least we can help represent the breed.

LOTS of Marans, probably more of them than any other LF. Decent number of RIRs, a good number of Leghorns, no Orpingtons that I recall seeing, a few Wyandottes, a few New Hampshires, a few Brahmas

Was "dang cold" by suthern standards....windy and a high around 40

As usual though, a well run show and I did get to meet a few of you. Hope everyone had safe travels home

LOTS of Marans, probably more of them than any other LF. Decent number of RIRs, a good number of Leghorns, no Orpingtons that I recall seeing, a few Wyandottes, a few New Hampshires, a few Brahmas.
Did you get any pictures of the Wyandottes? I would love to see any if you have some.

Jeff
Matt did get Champion largefowl at Newnan and at Lake City.

Scott
It was nice to finally meet you in person. The English class was up in the main building. They were in a side door.I didnt even
see them until Matt told me earlier on the phone.

I got to meet and talk to alot of good friends. The wind was terrible!
Congratulations Matt on a great win!

Last edited:
Jeff
Matt did get Champion largefowl at Newnan and at Lake City

Scott
It was nice to finally meet you in person. The English class was up in the main building. They were in a side door.I didnt even
see them until Matt told me earlier on the phone.

I got to meet and talk to alot of good friends. The wind was terrible!
Congratulations Matt on a great win!
Sweet he has it going on with those Reds for sure. congrats Matt ya dun good once more,LOL

thanks Steve for the update glad ya'll had a good time even if it was coldern a welldiggers rump
Jeff

Karen, we are getting ready to build a cupola for our gable-roofed shed (the shed project from h***, but that's another story) and DH wants to use an old wooden louvered door we have had hanging around for 12 years waiting for us to think of a use for it. As I recall you put a cupola on your peaked roof, and I wondered if you had any advice you would like to share. Anyone else with cupola experience/advice should feel free to chime in.
Hi Pozees,

This is Karen's hubby Bob the carpenter. Any chance of some pics. If you can I might be able to email you some drawings. I would need pics of both the outside and inside structure of the shed as well as the doors you want to use. This sounds like a fun project.

Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom