Bob Blosl's Heritage Large Fowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm....Sausage, Meatball, Dumpling, how 'bout Nugget?! When she's fresh you can scold her, "You naughty, saucy Nugget!"
The poor girls would think I'm going to eat them, and never lay an egg ! Surely, there are a few buxom ladies I have missed. You guys seem to remember that sort of thing better than we girls do.

The poor girls would think I'm going to eat them, and never lay an egg ! Surely, there are a few buxom ladies I have missed. You guys seem to remember that sort of thing better than we girls do.

Your comment made me think a bit when I was imagining your girls worrying about being eaten..Yes! if I was a chicken that thought would terrify me as well since we usually live up to our names : )

I wonder if you would consider the names of the voluptuous, rubenesque beautiful woman P.P. Rubens loved, married or had affairs with? I think some of the ladies names were: Anna, Marchesa, Brigida, Isabella, Clara, Helene, and Marie, the queen of France?

That's 18.....All wonderful names for your buxom chicks.........
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hey Bob! Bet you never thought your Heritage Large Fowl Thread would include a discussion of buxom women......by women!

So I heard Mark Fields hasn't found a buyer for his extensive library of poultry books etc., and is selling them piecemeal. Anyone know where? On eBay? (My August PP hasn't arrived yet, are there details in there?)

Started going through my old books to see which ones I'd want that he has, had forgotten I had a hardback copy of Call of the Hen by Walter Hogan. Some really cool stuff in there, I should scan some of it and post it (assuming it's out of copyright, last publishing date is 1920.)

Your comment made me think a bit when I was imagining your girls worrying about being eaten..Yes! if I was a chicken that thought would terrify me as well since we usually live up to our names : )

I wonder if you would consider the names of the voluptuous, rubenesque beautiful woman P.P. Rubens loved, married or had affairs with? I think some of the ladies names were: Anna, Marchesa, Brigida, Isabella, Clara, Helene, and Marie, the queen of France?
Lual,

You cracked me up ! I HAVE described my girls as the Rubens' girls of the poultry world before.I'll add those names to the list for sure. I already have Dolly, Marilyn, Sofia, and Gina.

Thanks everybody for the names !

So I heard Mark Fields hasn't found a buyer for his extensive library of poultry books etc., and is selling them piecemeal. Anyone know where? On eBay? (My August PP hasn't arrived yet, are there details in there?)

Started going through my old books to see which ones I'd want that he has, had forgotten I had a hardback copy of Call of the Hen by Walter Hogan. Some really cool stuff in there, I should scan some of it and post it (assuming it's out of copyright, last publishing date is 1920.)

I believe he just put a list on the Dorking facebook group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom