Bob Blosl's Heritage Large Fowl Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone. Just found this thread
frow.gif

I am Jason from Norcal

I am into Penedesenca and Empordanesa mostly
Hi Cooper12 !

My 'ol stompin' ground! Dad built a house in Cameron Park in 1962. We even had a cougar in the neighborhood back them. Moved to West Covina in SoCal in 1967 when the Space program was winding down and Dad went into naval weapons. So much fun in the Gold Country! I think [t is the prettiest place on earth.
Karen

Hi Cooper12 !

My 'ol stompin' ground! Dad built a house in Cameron Park in 1962. We even had a cougar in the neighborhood back them. Moved to West Covina in SoCal in 1967 when the Space program was winding down and Dad went into naval weapons. So much fun in the Gold Country! I think [t is the prettiest place on earth.
Karen
we do love it up here. we are about 15 miles to the east of Cameron Park near Apple Hill area

Found a message sent to me on Silver Dorkings as this is a breed a few are working on to improve. Thought I would post it for our Dorking fans.​
The best Dorking I ever saw ,was at the 2006 Crossroads show,a red female. She was owned by Rick Cramberg,from Oklahoma. I think she was Champion English at that show,not bad, I think over 12,000 total birds that time! She had a tremendous body! Could be used to improve type in other varieties. I haven't talked to, or heard of Rick in the last couple of years..
If a person wanted to dedicate the time to find ,breed and promote them ,the Silver Greys could be brought back to Standard specifications i'm sure!
If we look at the chantecler here in Canada,there were very few 25 years ago,today there are hundreds,spread across Canada and into the US,with many starting to be seen on Champion row!
Keep in touch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom