Body piercing (nose) anyone got one?

Yeah yeah, you KNEW I'd stop in here...

Hi Bantymum!
frow.gif

I have two in each ear, and two in the belly button.
big_smile.png

I have a nose ring. I've had it for many years, and don't really even notice it any more
smile.png
My bosses don't either- they forget that I have it. It's become just another part of my face.
big_smile.png
I love it. I have a "nose with character", so I need something to decorate it.

I have double piercings in one ear and triple in the other. I got my tongue pierced when I was 21, for my birthday but I ended up taking it out when I was pregnant with DD because it made me gag. I haven't put it back in since.
That's all my piercings.
big_smile.png

DH and I both have our tongues pierced. I've had mine for....gosh 11 years. He has had his for 12. I have my belly button done also. I also have 2 tattoos.

Well, let me tell you...I HAD my bellybutton pierced. My DH went w/me to get it done just before we got married. The guy who was piercing it got the clamps and pinced some skin where it was to be pierced. Then he realized, he forgot to get the needle, so said to my DH, "Here, hold this. I'll be right back"! When he returned with the needle (scary...it's super long) he said on the count of 3 he was going to push it through. I had my eyes shut and I heard, "1" and then OMG, he pushed the needle through on 2!!! It was very sore for a long time after. So, about 1 yr. ago, I was laying on our sofa, on my belly. I went to get up and the stupid thing got caught on the blanket I was laying on. Well, it pulled it so hard that I was sure it got ripped out! I immediately dropped to my knees and unhooked myself from the blanket. It was bleeding really bad. Let me add....the sight of blood makes me sick. So I go to the bathroom to try to clean it up and I suddenly start feeling light headed and like I'm going to vomit. I kneel down in front of the toilet, and BAM! I fall backwards and passed out!!!! A few weeks later, I noticed the skin around the piercing was dry and scabby so I picked it and it was completely dead and the ring just fell out. So, that's my story to tell. Good luck with your piercings!

I had my nose pierced once. I had to take it out when I got a different job and now I'm not allowed to have it repierced. I also have my tongue pierced and my belly button, and my ears
smile.png

I have 3 piercings in each ear and a 4th in one. I will get my belly-button ring when I lose enough weight to "expose" my belly-button to the piercer. It was a battle I chose not to fight with my 15 1/2 year old (getting her nose pierced), so I took her. Now I want one too! It of course helps that it is another place to put a diamond...
lol.png

All I have are two holes in one ear and one in the other.
My nieces are pierced in a myriad of places - my thought is that I wouldn't want to pierce anything I use on a regular basis - tongue, lip, nose, etc. Things that just hang there and do nothing like earlobes and eyebrows are fine.

To each is own but I don't understand why people want to poke holes in themselves this way.
smile.png
I once had a very colorful and decorative fishing lure through my lip.
I am sure it would have caught on had I left it there but the doctor thought it best to remove it. For the best since I couldn't open my mouth.
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom