Bonsai trees

Gotta tell you, it's funny, I should be looking at the plant but that incubator keeps grabbing my attention!

I'll look at some more plants and see if I can find out what it is. Cool looking bonsai, love the pot!

Thank you :highfive: That's great. The tree is so much happier in there the sun was just way too much for it.
Ah the incubator! Yes grabs my attention too a little too often. I'm unleashing it again from its box again on Sunday :oops: I say to my self I really should put it away properly and then I would not be tempted. But it would seem a lot of hassle getting the steps out twice to put in the loft only to get it out again!!

Thank you
highfive.gif
That's great. The tree is so much happier in there the sun was just way too much for it.
Ah the incubator! Yes grabs my attention too a little too often. I'm unleashing it again from its box again on Sunday
hide.gif
I say to my self I really should put it away properly and then I would not be tempted. But it would seem a lot of hassle getting the steps out twice to put in the loft only to get it out again!!

What are you going to hatch this time?

And I think you're right to keep it handy. After all, you never know when there may be some hatching emergency!

(Sorry, drifted away from the bonsai.)

Hatching some more polish and some polish x Amber link. Hatching emergency that's what I will tell myself!! I've got a whole book of excuses for keeping it out!!

My tree will look great next to the incubator.

Hatching some more polish and some polish x Amber link. Hatching emergency that's what I will tell myself!! I've got a whole book of excuses for keeping it out!!

My tree will look great next to the incubator.

That makes perfect sense...your bonsai is the right size tree for chicks, right? And if your bator gets too warm, you can shade it with the tree! See, all roads lead to chickens.
yippiechickie.gif

Thankyou for asking @NorthFLChick Right now it is looking a little wild!! I'm scared to trim the thing. I'm having trouble keeping the soil moist I've been moving it all over the house but to no avail. I will post some pics tomorrow for you to check out.

But the good news is that it's not dead :yesss:

Back
Top Bottom