Booth Feeds in NOVA area closed! Any ideas for replacement suppliers?

ArtistaRaquel

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 8, 2010
Manassas, Va
Last weekend we discovered our beloved Booth Feeds (ALL 6 LOCATIONS) had gone out of business with no warning! We have 6 backyard hens in Falls Church, Virginia and don't really have any idea of where to go to get Layena crumbles, wood shavings, scratch, and other necessities for the girls locally. We do trek out to my grandfather's farm every month or two and we plan on stopping by the Do It Best Farm Bureau in Luray to stock up next time we go, but that's a while off and can't be our primary source. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

I hope you've discoverred us by now, but just in case we at The Clifton Saddlery have expanded our product offering to include chicken feed and supplies. We're still growing and expanding the Clifton Feed & Pet portion of the business, but we currently have Layena crumbles, wood shavings, scratch grains, and grit in stock. We have the ability to get some supplies, but not the space to keep it in stock.

Let me know if you have any questions or call the store at 703-830-7200. Look forward to hearing from you!

Jessica
Clifton Feed & Pet
703-830-200

Back
Top Bottom