Boston poultry expo show in N Oxford Ma Nov 7

I had so much fun! I met a few people from here! My brother got Reserve English in the JR Show, and I did well with my D'uccles! I also came home with a Beautiful Silkie! (I don't know her quality, i wanted her for a broody, Im going to clean her up and post pictures later!) and i bought a beautiful Buff OEGB for my brother, who is all excited now!

Quote:
clap.gif
congrates on the win on your brother and congrates for doing good on the d'uccles.
thumbsup.gif
and awsome meeting you guys.
are you going to the New england bantam club show on the 21?

Quote:
LOL...is it chocolate and white nd looks like it has hair??? LOL
What did Jose think of those silver laced OEGB's?? i want a pair when you start to breed them!!!

LOL, Yep, the silkie serama, last min Jose got him for $10.oo!!
big_smile.png
your bad bad lol

Jose liked them, they are so nice, that laceing is really nice.
Def, when they start laying i incubate
wink.png
and you get a pair.

Oh yea i got a baby bunny too, thanks Lilpeeps
tongue.png
really he is soo cute.

Last edited:
Quote:
LOL...is it chocolate and white nd looks like it has hair??? LOL
What did Jose think of those silver laced OEGB's?? i want a pair when you start to breed them!!!

big_smile.png
your bad bad lol

wink.png
and you get a pair.

tongue.png
really he is soo cute.

Nice, I didn't see any female silkied seramas or I totally would've bought them! Do you have a pic? Please put me on your wait list.
big_smile.png

Quote:
clap.gif
congrates on the win on your brother and congrates for doing good on the d'uccles.
thumbsup.gif

Well i don't WANT to go all the way out there for the show, but if my mom will bring my brother and i, i will go. I dont like driving, haha!

Quote:
big_smile.png
your bad bad lol

wink.png
and you get a pair.

tongue.png
really he is soo cute.

Nice, I didn't see any female silkied seramas or I totally would've bought them! Do you have a pic? Please put me on your wait list.
big_smile.png

No i did not see any hens, i wish, I got the rooster, he is sooo adorible, he slepted on my shoulder the whole ride home, i put him on top of a cage and flew on my shoulder, sooo cute, he is such a love bug.

The ones Darleen is asking if jose likes are some silver laced oegb, they are adorible, love there colors.

But i will be putting the silkei serama with a smooth hen, and when i get eggs woohoo

Quote:
clap.gif
thumbsup.gif

Well i don't WANT to go all the way out there for the show, but if my mom will bring my brother and i, i will go. I dont like driving, haha!

LOL,
We are going, and showing.

Quote:

LOL,
We are going, and showing.

Ill probably end up going, the shows are so much fun! haha

Quote:
big_smile.png

No i did not see any hens, i wish, I got the rooster, he is sooo adorible, he slepted on my shoulder the whole ride home, i put him on top of a cage and flew on my shoulder, sooo cute, he is such a love bug.

The ones Darleen is asking if jose likes are some silver laced oegb, they are adorible, love there colors.

But i will be putting the silkei serama with a smooth hen, and when i get eggs woohoo

Ah, ok. I saw 2 of those silkied roos. I was very tempted, but hubby was not agreeable. Man, I totally would've got one if I knew I could talk him down to $10. Please put him in with Licorice!!!!

Can you tell Boot's gender yet? My baby is still impossible for me to tell, though maybe if we compared the two and they were different, we'd have an idea. I'm still hoping for a boy.

Back
Top Bottom