boston poultry show in oxford mass

Quote:
Awww..... Congrats!!!! That is so great!!!!
celebrate.gif
clap.gif
woot.gif

Quote:
Sarah took that picture, she fell in love with him
hugs.gif

Thanks, she has had so many wonderful people help her get started and now that she is hatching her own stock they are still right there guiding her every step of the way. Let me let ya we showed dogs for a few years and we've even shown Rabbits and Cavies, but poultry people are the best by far. Most everyone we have met have been great so helpful and willing to share information.

Thats what we crazy chicken people are here for,
To share with each other our crazy *** learning experience. LOL

Quote:
Congratulations to Sarah! I loved that little Cornish.
smile.png

Thanks too, for that handsome blue Silkie roo. He's a sweetie and I can't wait to see how his babies look. I had to rescue him yesterday from my black Silkie hen, Ebony, who had the poor guy with his head hiding under the water dish while she stood behind him poking him in the butt!
roll.png
Hopefully she'll warm up to him... the other girls like him tho.

Quote:
Congratulations to Sarah! I loved that little Cornish.
smile.png

Thanks too, for that handsome blue Silkie roo. He's a sweetie and I can't wait to see how his babies look. I had to rescue him yesterday from my black Silkie hen, Ebony, who had the poor guy with his head hiding under the water dish while she stood behind him poking him in the butt!
roll.png
Hopefully she'll warm up to him... the other girls like him tho.

frow.gif
Wow, that's cool didn't even realize you were on here
big_smile.png
What's with the black hens, she put a young black hen in the pen with his Dad a couple weeks ago and she wanted to eat him, man was she nasty and she was acting broody before she put her in there, that's why she did so she could set, maybe that's why. But she's fine now, she does control him more than the other hens, tho....

The Cornish are soooo sweet
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom