boy or girl... help!!! Her name is Dottie (I hope)

Well I think she looks like a Dottie!!
On the other hand....I have a Rooster named...Ellie.....
lau.gif

How old is Dottie?

They are about 8weeks old.. I think she's a she too.. But I put her pick on a chicken facebook page, and the person came back and said she thought she was a "donald" and not a "dottie".. I've already had to give up my 3 first ones a few months ago.. Broke my heart.. I really hope I have girls this time! I have 7 in all.. I bought these from a feed and seed store, they had been sexed. They told me 90 percent sure they were pullets...

They are about 8weeks old.. I think she's a she too.. But I put her pick on a chicken facebook page, and the person came back and said she thought she was a "donald" and not a "dottie".. I've already had to give up my 3 first ones a few months ago.. Broke my heart.. I really hope I have girls this time! I have 7 in all.. I bought these from a feed and seed store, they had been sexed. They told me 90 percent sure they were pullets...
I would say pullet, from the first picture her comb doesn't look too red are big for her age and the feathering doesn't look rooser-ish.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I feel better now.. lol <ttracy LOL, I know what you mean, I had a Viv, Loretta, and Betsy, all roos... lol

Back
Top Bottom