Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well obviously I'm stupid and don't know the difference.
hu.gif

BGMatt,
I didn't say anyone was being rude. That wasn't my point at all. I just don't think we should make any one feel like they posted on the wrong thread and need to go elsewhere. Just that someone feels like that makes me feel bad, that's all.

No,ladyrsanti, no one thinks you're stupid. That's is beauty of this thread. There's so much knowledge here. All we need to do is tap into it, and learn. I spend a lot of time just reading other comments. Honest, there's a wealth of info. on here, so sit back and learn, and love the chickens you've got. They're worth it.

Big Medicine, I saw the pics of your Silver Laced Brahmas, nice type, pea combs, broad skulls, did you make those? Congrats either way. My son had Brahma Bantams for years and we were always fans of the large ones as well. Yours are nice!

Gah, I started typing a response and lost it when customers came in. My point was we're all still learning, everyone, no matter how long people have been in it. We're all here to help one another enjoy this hobby (obsession?) of ours. Certainly never wanted to imply anything else.

Well obviously I'm stupid and don't know the difference.
hu.gif

The important thing here is that you picked the right breed to get interested in, just maybe not the right source to get your start from. Hang around and pick up some information / knowledge here.

By the way watch out for that Tim guy, he used to be a grumpy ol fart.

What color does one get if they brred dark and light brahmas together ? if this has been answered before sorry to ask again .. still havent finished readin the whole thread... or would this be an undesirable thing to do?

The feed store local to me only has light and buff, and to order from a hatchery they want you to get 50 plus birds. I live in Alaska, so in order to ship them in such cold temps, they have to be in high numbers to stay warm and make it here. The mortality rate is pretty high in shipping, or so they tell me. I guess I will just be admiring the darks from afar!!

So are these guys an recognized showable color in the UK ?   Are they birchen based ?
Hi no this isn't a recognisable color as these are a new color I produced last year! Nope not birchen based I have a few bso carriers that produced this striking color in the Roos x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom