Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm always amused by anthropomorphism. I had eaten my BACON already when I made the comment. I bet you have been saving that to use on me! LOL I LIKE the Cowboys, I LOVE the Rangers, I LOVE the LONGHORNS, I LIKE all other TEXAS college teams.

Tim

I love the cowboys my football team since i was 6 years old
I live in connecticut!!! Loved Tom Laundry
Dont like jjones or tony hromo

I'm always amused by anthropomorphism. I had eaten my BACON already when I made the comment. I bet you have been saving that to use on me! LOL I LIKE the Cowboys, I LOVE the Rangers, I LOVE the LONGHORNS, I LIKE all other TEXAS college teams.

Tim

Anthromorphism is always amusing I never thought I'd see the day when people did it with chickens though. Livestock, not pets, makes it even more amusing.

I was wondering if I could get a quality pair of LF Brahmas. Any idea on how much that would be? I know I'm not working yet. I'm just trying to plan ahead.

I won't speak for any breeders here and it would depend on age, quality etc. but for most large fowl of decent quality, for fully grown adults you're probably talking $50 and up per bird. Juveniles around 4-6 months generally ballpark around $25 and up.

I have seen birds from top-lines(Petersen,Bowman, Aldrich) go from 75 to 250 EACH. If you are a Junior with a serious interest/commitment.....they sometimes let them go for less. You could contact them and ask. Bill Bowman is dead now, the Aldriches continued his line.

Tim

I have seen birds from top-lines(Petersen,Bowman, Aldrich) go from 75 to 250 EACH. If you are a Junior with a serious interest/commitment.....they sometimes let them go for less. You could contact them and ask. Bill Bowman is dead now, the Aldriches continued his line.

Tim
Anthromorphism is always amusing I never thought I'd see the day when people did it with chickens though. Livestock, not pets, makes it even more amusing.
I won't speak for any breeders here and it would depend on age, quality etc. but for most large fowl of decent quality, for fully grown adults you're probably talking $50 and up per bird. Juveniles around 4-6 months generally ballpark around $25 and up.

Thanks. I am hoping to do this someday. But I have my chicks for now. I know they are not quality birds but I like them. Its still a shame I lost El General. he was a great bird. I think he was good quality. But I never considered showing him.

Alright, to catch up here.

Locked up my computer last night, it's in the shop now. I'm thinking timing belt. Currently using wifes laptop ( very carefully).

The Lucasville show is in fact Oct. 5-6.

Lifelong hunter, degree in wildlife management, and twenty years in the field, don't get me started on anthromorphism.

Browns fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom