Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I showed my light LF brahma hen at the Fayette County Fair and ended up winning best junior asiastic! I will have to post pics later. Just wanted to share!
big_smile.png
clap.gif

PrestonC That is Awesome WTG and I hope you gave her treats for her win and do share where you got your hen from who was the breeder ?

Here is my dark brahma ( I think he is pure bred but I am not sure. ) these are older pictures but his leg feathering has come in much better. Is he a pure bred or mixed ??
Thanks for opinions.

The only reason I am asking this is because I bought this guy with him( from TLC). They were both labeled as brahmas but this one had weird coloring on his wings. He was my favorite but we had to kill him after he scarred my brother really bad. :(

Here is my dark brahma ( I think he is pure bred but I am not sure. ) these are older pictures but his leg feathering has come in much better. Is he a pure bred or mixed ??
Thanks for opinions.

The only reason I am asking this is because I bought this guy with him( from TLC). They were both labeled as brahmas but this one had weird coloring on his wings. He was my favorite but we had to kill him after he scarred my brother really bad. :(
doubt it with that long of a neck, looks like he has some EE in him, that and the featherless feet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom