Brahma Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because some people abuse and neglect everyone pays.

Tim.we didn't make it to the show. I am so far behind, been busy at work and need to build some new brooders and several new coops.. I am finist one coop right now. The plan is to build 8 of them.

We love the love the Light we got from Darlene he is big and gorgeous. Should ad great type to our Blue Columbians.

Can I get a critique on this boy please. I'm new to showing birds (shown dogs for years). I've read the standards and think I know his faults, but want the opinion of some experts. Thanks!

Can I get a critique on this boy please. I'm new to showing birds (shown dogs for years). I've read the standards and think I know his faults, but want the opinion of some experts. Thanks!

Honestly, he looks quite narrow over the saddle and through he tail. I have some nice LF Lights and from the rear, their tails have a 10 inch spread easily at the base. He seems to have adequate foot/shank feathering. I will try for pics of my lights this week. Someone with Darks can comment on his color.

Honestly, he looks quite narrow over the saddle and through he tail.  I have some nice LF Lights and from the rear, their tails have a 10 inch spread easily at the base.  He seems to have adequate foot/shank feathering.  I will try for pics of my lights this week.  Someone with Darks can comment on his color.

That's what I thought. I'm thinking that his front end is decent for his age but his rear needs much more width and tail is too pinched. I think his color is decent but could stand a good bit of improvement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom