Brands of Cabinet Incubators besides GQF and Dicky?

kelseygirl707

Dances with Chickens
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Lakeport, Ca.
Hey Guys
frow.gif

So DH's aunt just moved to California from Canada, and she brought along her Cabinet incubator, because she couldn't get nearly what she paid for it back, so she thought she would give it to me, with the option to use it herself if she desired. She still hasn't unpacked all the stuff the movers put in her garage, so I haven't seen it yet, but she told me the Brand (Which I can't remember), and it wasn't GQF or Dicky. Here's what I know about it. She said it was USA made, Huge (she made it sound bigger than a GQF), She paid over $1000 for it new several years ago, and she hatched Parrots in it. I keep meaning to ask her what brand it is, but keep forgetting when I see her, and by the time I think about it, it's after 7pm, which means she is already 5 scotches to the wind, and it's pointless to try to conversate with her, LOL. So what other brands are there? Maybe Humidair, but I think she would have mentioned that it was that beautiful red wood.... Hmmm...
idunno.gif

Quote:
hey kelsey!!! i have no clue how to answer that because i have a broody hen and am trying to hatch for the first time!! your name caught my eye 'cause thats my name lol but i hope you find an answer!!! good luck!!

<3 kelsey

Quote:
hey kelsey!!! i have no clue how to answer that because i have a broody hen and am trying to hatch for the first time!! your name caught my eye 'cause thats my name lol but i hope you find an answer!!! good luck!!

<3 kelsey

I Kelsey
frow.gif
. Did you see where I live too, LOL!

Quote:
I WISH!!!! But I would have remembered Lyon... This was a brand I had never heard of.... I wonder if it's specific to Parrots?

Quote:

<3 kelsey

I Kelsey
frow.gif

kelseyvill? i thought you were trying to be funny lol thats awesome!!!! lol i live in raleigh NC. lol so yup you have a great place lo!!!

<3 kelsey

Last edited:
Quote:
I Kelsey
frow.gif

kelseyvill? i thought you were trying to be funny lol thats awesome!!!! lol i live in raleigh NC. lol so yup you have a great place lo!!!

<3 kelsey

Nope, I really live in Kelseyville. My Husbands Name is Bill, so people always tease us that we are KelseyBill from Kelseyville.

Back
Top Bottom