Bread and more bread

Cheese!!!!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I would try a piece of both of them. Thay way I would know which one I would like a second piece of. I think I will bake some also.
smile.png
CK

I buttered up a slice of each and I am alternatiing. The cheese is so savory and the cracked wheat a tad sweet, so this is dinner and dessert.

I have a really cool cook and making bread in 20 minutes and NO kneading. You basically make a wet dough that you mix up with mixer & dough hook for about 3 minutes - then keeps in the frig and you cut off a piece when you want it - let it rise and bake. I use dough for weekly pizza night and between the two of us lasts for about three weeks. I'll get the exactly name of the book if anyone is interested.

I would always go for the cheese bread first.

Sandee

Are you talking about the Artisan Bread In Five Minutes A Day book? That is a great book for easy and quick bread!

Quote:
That would be it! I couldn't for the life of me pull the name out of the fuzzy hat - better known as my brain! I read about this book in Fine Cooking and went out and got a copy immediately. So far have only really used for pizza dough but want to master other types of bread too. What did you think of the process?

Sandee

Back
Top Bottom