Breeders IN SD or South Dakota

Check out the craigslist for Rapid City. There is a gal by hot springs and I just got a response from a guy around Rapid. The guy has chicks for $3 that was posted a few days ago. The gal from Hot Springs was posted within the last couple weeks. I am from Piedmont, but just getting started so I am not breeding yet. LOL Well, I guess I should say that chickens are getting bred by my roo, but I am not hatching yet!

I'm looking for chicken breeders in the sd with chicks available.

Hello, What part of SOUTH Dakota are you in? I'm in Brookings county. I MAY have more than I planned since I ordered straight run in hopes of getting at least one hen and one roo of each of the breeds that I ordered. The order is to arrive in late April. If you want to exchange contact info or connect here, we can keep in touch.

WOOHOO! I grew up in Brookings County. I know live in Meade. My name is Charlie Wheeler. What kinds did you order?

I ordered silver Spangled Hamburg, black polish, Spangles cornish Bantam, Cream Light brown Dutch Bantam, B B Red Old English Bantam, Buff Wyandotte Bantam, and then some ducks (Campell, Mallar and Blue Swedeish). I also have King Pigeons coming in April. They are larger then average pigeons. And some rollers. Looking at also getting some Pheasant Pigeons from a guy in Brandon.

ok thnxs i live near rapid city about 1/2 an hour away...I need egglayers and bantam d'uccles...prabally chicks for the end of march or april

rsleghornchicki, I haven't forgotten my effort to find the name of that hatchery in Volga! I've been combing my posts trying to find the linkage to it, but can't remember the name. Its a small hobby-ish type facility that I found at one point, just this last week. Once I locate it, I will let you know.

Back
Top Bottom