Breeding and Raising and Hatching of Barnyard Chickens!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any barnyard chickens?

• Yes and I love to breed them

Votes: 93 57.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • No and I'm glad

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 7.4%

• Total voters
Wow amazing, I rooting for it!

No activity today, bator holding steady at around 71 p% humidity and 99-100 degrees have not seen any pip. Still think I saw two eggs moving some, tomorrow will be day 20. I am setting my alarm to walk up in the middle of the night. Last night, I woke up telling my BF "I don't want to get up". Tonight I changed the name of my alarm to "check incubator", lol.

Unluckily about an hour after posting that the chick died :( thank you guys for the support anyhow.

I wish you luck! :fl I hope they hatch!!!!!!

Unluckily about an hour after posting that the chick died
sad.png
thank you guys for the support anyhow.

I wish you luck!
fl.gif
I hope they hatch!!!!!!
hugs.gif
Sorry to hear that!

These 2 are 5 weeks old already! The little cockerel in the back (who needs to be renamed) has started making dinosaur noises. It cracks me up. They're going to kill me in my sleep like a couple of velociraptors. :)

These 2 are 5 weeks old already! The little cockerel in the back (who needs to be renamed) has started making dinosaur noises. It cracks me up. They're going to kill me in my sleep like a couple of velociraptors. :)
Oh wow, look at them! Remind me again what they are.... (Don't say chickens...lol) Laced polish cross?

I know I said something about your two on the Colorado thread, but boy are they cute and man that little man has very obvious comb already. Can't wait to see what they look like, maybe down the road we cn exchange some hatching egg. Ours might not be enough punk rock band look for your tastes. :rolleyes: :lol: ;)

OK my eggs r at day 22 and no chicks!! I candled and they r all alive. I am thinking when my bator got a little cool they slowed down. My fingers r crossed they live!!

OK my eggs r at day 22 and no chicks!! I candled and they r all alive. I am thinking when my bator got a little cool they slowed down. My fingers r crossed they live!!

:fl sending positive vibes your way! Good luck, I would be a wreck. Stay strong and can't wait to see the pictures!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom