Breeding and Raising and Hatching of Barnyard Chickens!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any barnyard chickens?

• Yes and I love to breed them

Votes: 93 57.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • No and I'm glad

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 7.4%

• Total voters
I know I said something about your two on the Colorado thread, but boy are they cute and man that little man has very obvious comb already. Can't wait to see what they look like, maybe down the road we cn exchange some hatching egg. Ours might not be enough punk rock band look for your tastes.
roll.png
lol.png
wink.png
It really is an obvious comb! I lucked out that they took the Sebright traits in that regard and made it easy on me to distinguish male from female. I'm done hatching for the year, but if you want any of the eggs these 2 came from later this year, just let me know! Right now, the hens have slowed down production due to changes in their living situation but hopefully I can get that straightened out soon. :)

hi,

Woke up to 12 pips this am, no hatches yet. Peeping now can be heard from the bator. The first pip is getting more serious now and is unzipping and making a bigger hole. We are at day 21 today.

Our alpha female has taken up hatch watch with me.

First pip making a larger hole.

hi,

Woke up to 12 pips this am, no hatches yet. Peeping now can be heard from the bator. The first pip is getting more serious now and is unzipping and making a bigger hole. We are at day 21 today.

That's great!! babies soon!!

hi,

Great!!

For me out of 10 eggs put in 5 days ago 8 show veining. So far so good.

So how is it looking? I am a little concerned as the zip is headed down towards the bottom instead of up, maybe this is what they do? I am a nervous wreck!

Back
Top Bottom