Breeding and Raising and Hatching of Barnyard Chickens!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have any barnyard chickens?

• Yes and I love to breed them

Votes: 93 57.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • No and I'm glad

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 7.4%

• Total voters
Totals are in! 38 chicks hatched out of the 39 eggs! The 39th should have hatched out, but for some reason the chick died when it was breaking out of the egg
sad.png
. One chick is missing an eye, but gets around fine, there are 2 purebred dark brahmas and a lot of feather footed chicks
big_smile.png
. Here are the pictures of them all.

That's a lot of chicks! Congrats!

Totals are in! 38 chicks hatched out of the 39 eggs! The 39th should have hatched out, but for some reason the chick died when it was breaking out of the egg :( . One chick is missing an eye, but gets around fine, there are 2 purebred dark brahmas and a lot of feather footed chicks :D . Here are the pictures of them all.
HOLY COW!!!!!!!! SO MANY CHICKE CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :celebrate Was that one born without an eye? Sorry you lost one :(

Totals are in! 38 chicks hatched out of the 39 eggs! The 39th should have hatched out, but for some reason the chick died when it was breaking out of the egg :( . One chick is missing an eye, but gets around fine, there are 2 purebred dark brahmas and a lot of feather footed chicks :D . Here are the pictures of them all.
Wow congrats on your hatch.

Update on my 8wk old Silver Sebright/Golden Laced Polish mixes: they are ornery.

This is Memnoch.

This is Mercury.

I apologize for the state of my face. I'm super sick & had just been woken up by Memnoch's velociraptor crowing. They are finally too big to fit in the palm of my hand together. Still pretty small, though. My hands aren't that big. :)

Update on my 8wk old Silver Sebright/Golden Laced Polish mixes: they are ornery.

This is Memnoch.

This is Mercury.

I apologize for the state of my face. I'm super sick & had just been woken up by Memnoch's velociraptor crowing. They are finally too big to fit in the palm of my hand together. Still pretty small, though. My hands aren't that big. :)

THEY GOT SO BIG!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!!!! No one's judging at least I know I'm not :) Hope you feel better soon!

Back
Top Bottom